Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Am Signed Up For My First Race In 4+ Years

So it is official.

I am in for the Guelph Lake 1 Sprint race on 19 June. I will be driving in the morning of the race from Ottawa, so fatigue could be a factor...and yet I don't care.

This is for fun and nothing but. Never been to the race course and know nothing about it.

I will be rocking some new race wheels for the race. I will post some pics once they come in. The wheels coupled with my current lack of speed and general non-racing for many years makes me - IMHO - an UBER POSEUR. I am looking for the title and no one can take it unless you hit the wind tunnel and personally employ John Cobb while going as slow as me.

For those unaware, a sprint triathlon consists of 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run. Not long for certain but still a workout.

Just took a peak and I guess I just made it under the deadline as they are now sold out.

Anyways cheers for now.

1 comment:

cdnhollywood said...

Awesome stuff! Looking forward to the results! Have fun!