Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Cutting, Less Running, More Swimming

For those on Facebook this is originally posted at my blog at
http://www.slow-triathlete.blogspot.com/ ....




So as per my last entry, I am not running but I am swimming a bunch lately.



The last little while I have been swimming every day and am now doing decent intervals...for the shape I am currently in. Warming up with 300-500 warm up free, 200-500 drill with/without paddles or fins and my main set has been consisting of 4x300 descending or 10x100 descending or 20-40 minute endurance swims. I know it's not a lot but I am getting back into shape after the back surgery.



Speaking of surgery...tomorrow morning I am having another small bit of surgery and will be out a few days. As my wonderful wife wrote it on the calendar, 'Brian goes to vet to get neutered'. The only perk is...well there are no perks.



I will keep you all updated whether you like it or not.

No comments: