Thursday, January 3, 2008

Probably An Operation

Doctor went ok today. He basically told me '...have surgery if you want, but there are no guarantees. Take a month a think about it.'

I am leaning towards the surgery of a partial discectomy (not sure thats the right term but it works for me).

So my next few weeks are going to be about getting some stuff done:

Shed the X-mas weight
Take my express test for work
and basically get to the business of getting better

Next appointment is Jan 31 and I will decide by then what to do. During the next little while I will be doing some light weights and light cardio and I will attempt shed a lot of weight.

No comments: